Draknek & Friends
From some of the best puzzle designers in the world comes A Monster's Expedition, an adorable and relaxing open world puzzle adventure for monsters who love to learn about humans.
By pushing trees over to create pathways, you’ll explore hundreds of islands near and far to learn about the history of “humanity”.
Immerse yourself in human culture with all-new exhibits from the "Human Englandland" dig site, each accompanied with expert insights*!
*Insights is not a legally binding term and may or may not include idle speculation, rumour and hearsay.
Draknek & Friends have a long history of making charming puzzle games. A Good Snowman is Hard to Build and Cosmic Express are the critically-acclaimed brainchildren of Alan Hazelden and Benjamin Davis, and prior to that Alan made the elegant puzzler Sokobond.
With each game comes an opportunity for exciting new collaborations. This time they're working with Adam deGrandis (Monaco, Tooth and Tail, Steambirds Alliance), Eli Rainsberry (No Longer Home, Wilmot's Warehouse), and Pip Warr (Rock Paper Shotgun, PC Gamer).
Over three years in the making, A Monster's Expedition is the continuation and refinement of our work making excellent puzzle games that surprise and delight.
- Adorable open world puzzle game
- Simple but deep mechanics packed with possibilities to discover
- Hundreds of islands to visit – some right in front of you, others well off the beaten track for true puzzle lovers
- Learn about the mythical humans from the perspective of curious monsters
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "It's pretty much glorious. I love A Monster's Expedition. I have fallen for it rather hard."
- Christian Donlan, Eurogamer
- "A Monster's Expedition ... never forces an answer out of you, and that's its greatest strength. If you're stuck, simply head in another direction."
- Nadia Oxford, USGamer
- "It’s a warm and cosy puzzle game with brain-teasers that will sooth your synapses rather than fry them."
- Rachel Watts, PC Gamer
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build
A puzzle game about being a monster and making snowmen. More information at agoodsnowman.com.
A puzzle game about planning the train route for the world's most awkward space colony. More information at cosmicexpressgame.com.